Biodegradation of Hydrocarbons
Bio-Organic Catalyst Technology - formed by proprietary reaction between natural enzyme proteins, specialty nonionic surfactants (synthetic & biological), organic stabilisers & minerals. It is a nontoxic and biodegradable concentrated liquid product.
HydroKing is a liquid product that manages the microbial degradation of petroleum hydrocarbons. It can be used in industrial and commercial environments as well as for domestic use.
The friendly bacteria in HydroKing clear contaminated spills on soil, groundwater, drinking water and other polluted environments simply by eating them. This is possible because microorganisms have enzyme systems to degrade and utilise different hydrocarbons as a source of carbon and energy. You can find out more about this by following the link.
HydroKing can be quickly applied to spills of all sizes including crude oil and refined oil petroleum products. Oil eating bacteria like these stopped the BP Deepwater Horizon oil spill from becoming worse than it was.
APPLICATION OF HYDROKING
You have a duty to the environment to clean up oil spills quickly. HYDROKING is the ideal solution and can be used to treat hydrocarbon spills in Municipal Sewage Treatment Works (STW), Pump Stations, Septic Tanks, Power Stations, Garage floors and forecourts and workshops. The bio-catalytic action of HYDROKING immediately biodegrades the molecules of hydrocarbon oil, grease, diesel, petrol, ballast bunker oil and other organics hydrocarbons.
Other applications of HYDROKING include:
- Rapid break down of molecules of hydrocarbons in water, soil, carpets, brick paving, concrete and beaches.
- Using the bio-catalytic degradation process in breaking down of oils on plant, marine life and mammals.
- In the Marine Industry breaking down the molecules of hydrocarbons on decks, galleys, heads, hulls, holding tanks, engine rooms and when breaking up ships. It can also be used in ballast/bilge water tanks to biodegrade the oil in sea water
- In oil spills at sea.
- Form - Liquid
- Colour - Light Brown
- Contents - Primary amphiphilic molecules + Proprietary reaction between natural enzyme proteins, nonionic surfactants based on faecal waste
- Nutrients - Organic stabilizers & minerals
HYDROKING is a super-charges catalytic biodegradable technology that breaks down the molecules of organic hydrocarbons through a catalyst process. It does this by converting the molecules into CO2 & water and the nutrients will be absorbed by the natural bacteria.
MODE OF ACTION
The components in HYDROKING become metabolically active once added to organic hydrocarbon materials such as oil, grease, diesel, petrol, ballast bunker oil and other organic hydrocarbons that begin secreting the extra cellular enzymes required for biodegradation. Due to the amphiphilic molecule’s method of increasing the dissolved oxygen content in the water the catalytic breaking down of the hydrogen sulphite is eradicated due to the removal of the slimes layer in pipes and infrastructure
The amphiphilic molecule in HYDROKING increasing the dissolved oxygen by up to 600% and breaking down the slimes layer.
HYDROKING is a biocatalytic system in a liquid concentrate that rapidly breaks down the molecular structure of petroleum hydrocarbons, stimulating an accelerated natural biological bio-remediation of petroleum hydrocarbon pollutants:
- Superior performance in accelerating bio-remediation of total petroleum hydrocarbons.
- Non-toxic and safe to humans, animals, marine life and plant life.
- Works in concert with indigenous ecosystem microbiology. No cultured or foreign bacteria are introduced.
- Reduces fire hazards by increasing flash point and auto ignition thresholds.
- Increases work safety through the reduction of VOCs associated with crude oil, petroleum derivatives, and dispersants.
HYDROKING can be added to any degreases, carpet cleaners, oils spills in soil, water, sea, beaches, fauna & flora and marine industry.
With the addition of HYDROKING all the hydrocarbons molecules will be broken down converting hazardous waste into non-hazardous waste:
Temperature: 0°C to 50°C
pH: 2 to 10
To find out more contact us.